1 view posted 27 Sep 2011, 13:52 by KickassTorrents
In 15-30 minutes the website will go down due to network problems. We will try to get it back online ASAP!▼36 comments
2 views posted 26 Sep 2011, 14:56 by KickassTorrents
Few new things:▼17 comments
1. An update on personal RSS feed, now the have last-modified time and etag to identify feed update time.
2. We added a new refresh mechanism, so now the seed/leech count shows more accurate numbers.
Plus a huge bugfix!
1 view posted 08 Sep 2011, 16:19 by KickassTorrents
We're back with some new features!▼26 comments
1. The final version of advanced search!
2. Authors can delete comments on their blog posts.
3. IMBD and Rotten Tomatoes ratings is now fixed.
4. New userbars and widgets!
Stay tuned for more!
4 views posted 18 Aug 2011, 10:40 by KickassTorrents
We're happy announce that our official Facebook fan community reached 100k likes just few hours ago! Thanks to everyone for supporting KAT.ph!▼85 comments
9 views posted 15 Aug 2011, 14:55 by KickassTorrents
We had a pretty lazy summer, still we managed to rework the search and add new search tags.▼35 comments
If you need to find uploads by certain user.
Movie or TV show in following language.
Select only verified content.
Select only torrents with a certain number of files.
If you look for a certain season (for TV shows only).
If you look for a certain episode (for TV shows only).
1 view posted 15 Aug 2011, 11:08 by KickassTorrents
Today around 01-02 P.M. GMT, KAT.ph will go offline for 30-90 minutes (estimated time) due to maintenance!▼22 comments
1 view posted 13 Jul 2011, 16:41 by KickassTorrents
Few new updates!▼37 comments
1. We started renewing our bookmarks! Currently you can see just the first changes, but more will come.
2. The userpic upload limit was raised to 300kb.
3. Uploaders from now on cant rate comments on their torrents.
1 view posted 08 Jul 2011, 16:36 by KickassTorrents
A small clarification!
We noticed that some of our users still think that the Thumbs Down symbol means that torrent is a fake. This is wrong! Right now the report fake option is separated and the Thumbs are used to rate the quality of the torrent. If you happen to like or dislike the quality of the torrent, description or seeding speed use the thumbs, to report a fake - use the button.
Have a great weekend!
0 views posted 05 Jul 2011, 13:38 by KickassTorrents
First update in July and we have two new community features for you!▼16 comments
1. Reporting threads if the thread violates the rules.
2. Rating community posts.
Stay tuned for more!
Plus the reward system had some minor changes.
0 views posted 22 Jun 2011, 11:02 by KickassTorrents
June was mostly dedicated to work on the inner part of the website, so we have not much visual updates.▼29 comments
1. Film quality versions can now be seen on the movie page and on the movie torrent page.
2. We reworked the social groups according to and from now on they are more usable.