CBT Nuggets Cisco CCNA Certification Package (Size: 721.15 MB)
CBT Nuggets Cisco CCNA Certification Package
Contains training for Cisco CCNA Exams 640-822 ICND1 and 640-816 ICND2, and for combined CCNA Exam 640-802
This is the quickest, surest way to get your start in Cisco networking
How would you like to be recognized as a serious, capable, and smart Cisco networking professional? Then start with CCNA Certification.
According to our customers, our sales records, and our research, Cisco's CCNA is the most important and sought-after certification you can achieve. There's no other certification that will give you this bang for the buck.
Now, what happens when you combine this most important IT certification with CBT Nuggets' #1 trainer?
And you double the amount of training from our previous CCNA series? And you factor all the new and updated technologies you'll learn? (And you add Cisco's new CCENT Certification as 1/2 of the training package?)
You get the absolute best training for landing the tech job you want
There's not enough good things that can be said about this training. You have to see it for yourself to see how good it is. That's why we've set it up so you can watch three free videos right now:
* Welcome to Cisco CCENT!
* LANs: Working with the Cisco Switch IOS
* Switch VLANs: Understanding VLANs
In the CCNA Certification Package you'll learn from Jeremy Cioara -- one of the best Cisco experts out there -- how to manage the day to day administration of Cisco networks.
This is the core networking knowledge you'll take with you for as long as you work on Cisco networks. It's the know-how you need to get the job now, and it's the building blocks you'll use as you move into advanced networking topics like VoIP and security.
It comes in two Exam-Packs to map to Cisco's two-exam track for CCNA certification.
The Cisco CCNA Certification Package contains these Exam-Packs:
Exam-Pack 640-822: ICND1
Welcome to the world of Cisco networking, and to Cisco's newest entry-level certification. The ICND1 Exam-Pack gives you the foundational knowledge you need to set up and manage small- to mid-sized Cisco networks, plus prepares you for CCENT Certification.
Exam-Pack 640-816: ICND2
Let's go deeper! The ICND2 Exam-Pack teaches you how to manage mid- to large-sized Cisco networks. Plus once you've passed the ICND1 and ICND2 exams, you will have earned Cisco's flagship CCNA Certification.
On the job skills for Cisco networking plus exam-prep
In the Cisco CCNA Certification Package, you'll gain the day to day administration skills you need to work on today's Cisco networks. In addition, each exam-pack maps to exam objectives so you can watch the videos to help you prepare for Cisco's CCENT and CCNA Certifications.
The CCNA is also a required prerequisite for individuals looking to move on to any higher-level Cisco certification (CCSP, CCNP or CCVP).
A basic understanding of computers and networking such as CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ Certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing this training.
The Cisco CCNA Certification Package contains these videos:
Cisco CCNA/CCENT - Exam-Pack 640-822: ICND1:
- Welcome to Cisco CCENT! (free video!)
- Foundations: What is a Network?
- Foundations: Living in the OSI World
- Basic TCP/IP: Addressing Fundamentals
- Basic TCP/IP: TCP and UDP Communication
- Basic TCP/IP: Understanding Port Numbers
- Basic TCP/IP: The Tale of Two Packets
- LANs: Welcome to Ethernet
- LANs: Understanding the Physical Connections
- LANs: Understanding LAN Switches
- LANs: Working with the Cisco Switch IOS (free video!)
- LANs: Initial Setup of a Cisco Switch
- LANs: Configuring Switch Security
- LANs: Configuring Switch Security, Part 2
- LANs: Optimizing and Troubleshooting Switches
- Wireless: Understanding Wireless Networking
- Wireless: Wireless Security and Implementation
- Advanced TCP/IP: Working with Binary
- Advanced TCP/IP: IP Subnetting, Part 1
- Advanced TCP/IP: IP Subnetting, Part 2
- Advanced TCP/IP: IP Subnetting, Part 3
- Routing: Initial Router Configuration
- Routing: SDM and DHCP Server Configuration
- Routing: SDM and DHCP Server Configuration, Part 2
- Routing: Implementing Static Routing
- Routing: Implementing Dynamic Routing with RIP
- Routing: Internet Access with NAT and PAT
- Routing: WAN Connectivity
- Management and Security: Telnet, SSH, and CDP
- Management and Security: File Management
- Last Words for Test Takers
Cisco CCNA - Exam-Pack 640-816: ICND2:
- Review: Rebuilding the Small Office Network, Part 1
- Review: Rebuilding the Small Office Network, Part 2
- Review: Rebuilding the Small Office Network, Part 3
- Switch VLANs: Understanding VLANs (free video!)
- Switch VLANs: Understanding Trunks and VTP
- Switch VLANs: Configuring VLANs and VTP, Part 1
- Switch VLANs: Configuring VLANs and VTP, Part 2
- Switch STP: Understanding the Spanning-Tree Protocol
- Switch STP: Configuring Basic STP
- Switch STP: Enhancements to STP
- General Switching: Troubleshooting and Security Best Practices
- Subnetting: Understanding VLSM
- Routing Protocols: Distance Vector vs. Link State
- Routing Protocols: OSPF Concepts
- Routing Protocols: OSPF Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Routing Protocols: EIGRP Concepts and Configuration
- Access-Lists: The Rules of the ACL
- Access-Lists: Configuring ACLs
- Access-Lists: Configuring ACLs, Part 2
- NAT: Understanding the Three Styles of NAT
- NAT: Command-line NAT Configuration
- WAN Connections: Concepts of VPN Technology
- WAN Connections: Implementing PPP Authentication
- WAN Connections: Understanding Frame Relay
- WAN Connections: Configuring Frame Relay
- IPv6: Understanding Basic Concepts and Addressing
- IPv6: Configuring, Routing, and Interoperating
- Certification: Some Last Words for Test Takers