Cherise Sinclair Collection

seeders: 17
leechers: 1
Added on Sep 28, 2012 by cookie42942.72K in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

Cherise Sinclair Collection (Size: 3.55 MB)
  Winter of the Wolf - Cherise Sinclair.epub 432.2 KB
  Make Me, Sir - Cherise Sinclair.epub 394.51 KB
  Hour of the Lion - Cherise Sinclair.epub 391.87 KB
  To Command and Collar - Cherise Sinclair.epub 328.72 KB
  Master of the Abyss - Cherise Sinclair.epub 325.43 KB
  Sinclair_Cherise-My_Liege_of_Dark_Haven.epub 321.71 KB
  Lean on Me - Cherise Sinclair.epub 316.71 KB
  The Starlight Rite - Cherise Sinclair.epub 315.08 KB
  Club Shadowlands - Cherise Sinclair.epub 247.05 KB
  Dark Citadel - Cherise Sinclair.epub 228.17 KB
  Master of the Mountain - Cherise Sinclair.epub 186.7 KB
  Sinclair_Cherise-Breaking_free.epub 151.46 KB

Description

Masters of the Shadowlands series
BDSM contemporary romance
Masters of the Shadowlands 1
= Club Shadowlands =
Blundering into a BDSM club, accountant Jessica attracts the owner’s attention. When Master Z discovers her interest in BDSM, he can’t resist tying her up and unleashing the passion she hides within.
Masters of the Shadowlands 2
= Dark Citadel =
After Kari breaks up with her date during Beginner’s Night at Club Shadowlands, she’s given the option to continue with an experienced dominant. Under Master Dan’s guidance, she learns the true meaning of submission…now can she teach him to love?
Masters of the Shadowlands 3
= Breaking Free =
A submissive, Beth must yield to become aroused, but after a sadistic husband, she’s too scared to give up control. The last thing she wants is a ruthless, powerful Dom. But that’s just what she gets…and exactly what she needs.
Masters of the Shadowlands 4
= Lean on Me =
Stubbornly independent, Andrea wants to submit, but not to just any so-called Dom. When a friend gets her into the Shadowlands club to train with the powerful Master Cullen, Andrea’s thrilled. And terrified.
Masters of the Shadowlands 5
= Make Me, Sir =
The strict Master of the trainees hates unruly subs and is furious when forced to admit one. To trap a slaver, Gabi submits to the Master’s creative punishments–she won’t submit to falling in love.
Masters of the Shadowlands 6
= To Command & Collar =
Desperate to help the Feds end a human trafficking ring, escapee Kim agrees to pose as Master Raoul’s slave. Wearing a collar again is terrifying, but under the powerful dominant’s care, Kim starts to blossom and then to heal.
Mountain Masters
BDSM contemporary romance
Master of the Mountain
= 1 =
His mountain lodge rented to swingers, Logan finds one freezing outside. The experienced Dom warms her in his bed and soon discovers that she might not be a swinger…but she is definitely a submissive.
Master of the Abyss
= 2 =
One night only. Jake Hunt lives by that rule until the night a tough little wilderness guide joyously submits under his hands. Kallie warms his lonely heart. Now, he wants her for keeps…but so does a vicious killer.
The Wild Hunt series
The Wild Hunt Legacy 1
= Hour of the Lion =
Paranormal erotic romance
When bitten by a creature out of legend, covert agent Victoria must investigate. But what happens when she falls in love with the werecougar brothers who command the shifters?
The Wild Hunt Legacy 2
= Winter of the Wolf =
Paranormal erotic romance
Shapeshifting warriors, Zeb and Shay move from one pack to another, hunting the hellhounds which prey on their kind…until the day they try to help a pretty little female. She’s terrified of them. She’s human. And it doesn’t seem to matter at all.
Doms of Dark Haven 3:
My Liege of Dark Haven
My Liege of Dark Haven
Genre: BDSM Erotic Contemporary
Threatened by university cutbacks, Professor Abigail Bern’s only hope is to publish a provocative research paper–soon. Planning to covertly observe behavior in the notorious Dark Haven BDSM club, she takes a receptionist job. When the owner calls upon her to assist in a demonstration, she’s appalled. Then fascinated. Under the unyielding hands of the master known as my Liege, she discovers a need to be more than an observer.
His late wife had been the center of his life, and Xavier Leduc wants no other. But when his new receptionist does her utmost to keep an emotional distance from him, he’s intrigued and digs deeper. She’s adorable. Intriguingly intelligent, beautifully submissive, sweetly vulnerable. He soon realizes her defenses are keeping her on the fringe of her sexuality–and her life. As he draws her into fuller participation, she unconsciously does the same for him. She begins to fill his world.
Ever since the night she met my Liege Xavier, Abby has questioned everything she believes about herself. She’s falling for the stern owner of Dark Haven and thinks he’s beginning to care for her…until the day he learns why she’s in his club.
The Starlight Rite
BDSM Science Fiction
Standalone
When fleeing her murderous husband, singer Mella Archer finds herself trapped on a frontier planet where sex is mandated by the gods. She’s caught stealing and sold as a sex slave. To the sexy, dominating, planetary chief of security.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.55 MB
seeders:17
leechers:1

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://pow7.com/announce
outdated 12 Oct 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
http://tracker.istole.it/announce
outdated 11 Aug 2013 - - -
http://getyourpopcorn.net:2711/announce
http://tracker.ccc.de/announce
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 11 Aug 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 11 Aug 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: A399B81D3F80D87A2BAB0331ED46A2DF5564ABF7

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
ley11373 • 24 July 2014, 02:46
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thank you
anonymous • 27 May 2014, 04:32 Show comment
breaking free is just a preview and not the whole book
i_Asclepius564 • 09 March 2014, 07:58
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thank You!
anonymous • 19 February 2014, 22:28 Show comment
Just a warning that a good half of these books haver terrible formatting.
Bucktastic3641 • 30 January 2014, 16:34
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanks
blackpka2803 • 29 December 2013, 10:29
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanks!
SWuu16 • 19 November 2013, 01:49
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Book 3 - Breaking Free only has 14 pages, is there a fix or new download? Thanks!
anonymous • 19 November 2013, 00:10 Show comment
Thank you so much. Do you have any more of her books?
anonymous • 25 September 2013, 04:22 Show comment
If anyone has Dom's Dungeon, it would be appreciated.
gingersnap3317 • 02 July 2013, 19:02
torrent downloaded
Show comment
awesome thank you :) x
Show More All

User Opinions

Ironcladone7421, sumlain3949, karakent3328, MissyLyn701836, Tintapper1635, tubmonkey1393, CharlieFlay979, baloghno411, DeamonFruba408, germ128094 ... And 115 more
Report a bug