Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Alias: Darksiders 2
  • Release date:
  • add Darksiders II to bookmarks
  • Language: English
  • Summary:
    Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives in Darksiders II.
    Written by Hand_of_Doom164.86K
    report summary
Darksiders II: Death Lives - The Demon Lord Belial DLC - RG Origins (Size: 735.38 MB)
  Darksiders2.DLC.Pack - R.G.Origins.exe 716.72 MB
  Crack
  Depot

Description

Darksiders II: Death Lives - The Demon Lord Belial DLC - RG Origins

"The Demon Lord Belial"
(UPDATE 6 classification SKIDROW)
Language and voice: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Czech, Dutch
Medicine: Present (@ non \ SKIDROW Steam Emulator)

Learned of the death of a man surviving in the world. The story told by the Council argues that humanity was almost completely destroyed after the apocalypse, but the existence of survivors can make a difference. If the Third Kingdom is not completely destroyed, they should be protected in order to restore the good name of War. 

Uriel says her Warriors of Heaven saw the survivors. She believes that some remnants of humanity still alive. Hunter, who met death on the way, asked if he would help him to clear out of shame - to kill the demon lord Belial, pick up his soul, and let him die in peace. If Death agrees, the hunter will tell you where survivors shelter and where to find the lord of demons.

"The Demon's Forge"

Forge Abyss led to the demise of the creators. It was set up to use the dark forces of the Abyss. For ages it has been abandoned, is sealed and separated from the tree by the creators. But the influence of corruption has weakened their press, and the way the Forge reopened. Forge in the Abyss - is a construct, a living machine of stone and metal, the energy obtained from the ancient and powerful stone of the heart. When creators sealed Forge, they left it a living machine to die in isolation for thousands of years. Over time, she went uma.V during these centuries Forge created an army of powerful constructs - beasts of stone and metal. Moreover, a small fraction of the Abyss got into these forms, giving them power beyond the capability of conventional constructs. Smithy plans to use to open a portal to other worlds to conquer with its strong army. Death to stop her ..

"The Argul's Tomb" 

Tomb Argula - a new play area includes two new dungeons, ready to challenge players, new enemies and a new unique loot! Players that have overcome at least the first three sections of the main game, Tomb Argula add additional tests to the main plot.

Caution: This add-on package should be installed on an already updated the game to version 1.5 (UPDATE 3) 

Installation :
1. Install the game (if you need to update to version 1.5 (UPDATE 3) 
2. Set LDK (in the installer to specify a folder with a game) 
3. Copy the contents of the folder Crack in the hand in a folder with a game. 
4. Play.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
735.38 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Darksiders II: Death Lives - The Demon Lord Belial DLC - RG Origins

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
outdated 14 Jun 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 24 Sep 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: FC52215A1D69A8AA24C7AB47785775A0C7E8E71B

Uploader Comments

anonymous • 05 Dec 2012, 17:25
Its working, fast dl , there is just one problem it change your english language to russian, sollution: copy-paste other crack over that one, it will change back your language to english and dlc will be avaible :D The Demon Lord Belial dlc so far is interesting :D
SuPer_BONE19.26K • 05 Dec 2012, 23:11
torrent downloaded
Use Launcher To Change Language.
FShadow19984733 • 05 Dec 2012, 17:41
Does it also include the abyssal forge ???
SuPer_BONE19.26K • 05 Dec 2012, 23:11
torrent downloaded
Yes.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
duomax1253 • 25 February 2013, 13:47 Show comment
- works fine with my R.G. Catalyst version
- tnx SuPer_BONE!biggrin
anonymous • 23 January 2013, 07:14 Show comment
hello SuPer_BONE! I wanna know if this also contains the second DLC: the ABYSSAL FORGE? pls reply. c",)
anonymous • 07 January 2013, 19:24 Show comment
how to install this
anonymous • 19 December 2012, 12:03 Show comment
Does this require Update 6 or will it work with Update 4?
axxaya140 • 13 December 2012, 07:50
torrent downloaded
Show comment
working perfect...
thank you uploader and all seeders
HeavyGearBox207 • 06 December 2012, 11:12
torrent downloaded
Show comment
problem in abyssal forge... it keeps on falling tell it die...
anonymous • 06 December 2012, 10:44 Show comment
how can i start the belial dlc? im in NG+ now, at tristone.
anonymous • 06 December 2012, 10:28 Show comment
The Demon Lord Belial dlc working and if you have problem with russian language try to open launcher with "run as a adminstator" option.
FShadow19984733 • 06 December 2012, 07:03 Show comment
I have update 4 installed does that mean that I have to re-install and download update 3 to install it ?
eric.szeto24 • 06 December 2012, 19:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
i have update 4. Everything works fine except for Belial. It freezes after i reach "Belial's Lair" and defeated all the Hell Slaves and Pit Spawns. The game tries to autosave at that point and then it crashes.
anonymous • 13 December 2012, 17:37 Show comment
for me it freezes almost automaticly after i start walking in that DLC...also update 4...
Dudlajz32 • 15 December 2012, 01:27
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I can confirm that you can be level 22, you can have main campaign, abyssal forge and argul's tomb DLCs completed and you can get to Belial without crash, freeze etc. if you wear only equipment which you need (I have one piece of every kind except talismans - I have 2) and about 10k gilt. Your save game file mustn't be larger than 300 kB (mine is 294 kB and it works) or it crashes. I don't know if this works if you play NG+ and you are level 30 with better equipment etc. because your save game file will be probably larger than 300 kB. I hope this helps.
anonymous • 15 December 2012, 01:25 Show comment
I can confirm that you can be level 22, you can have main campaign, abyssal forge and argul's tomb DLCs completed and you can get to Belial without crash, freeze etc. if you wear only equipment which you need (I have one piece of every kind except talismans - I have 2) and about 10k gilt. Your save game file mustn't be larger than 300 kB (mine is 294 kB and it works) or it crashes. I don't know if this works if you play NG+ and you are level 30 with better equipment etc. because your save game file will be probably larger than 300 kB. I hope this helps.
Show More All

User Opinions

FShadow19984733, VenomSpider3618, thorgred1751, valentyn01410, duomax1253, buddster86747, jon64692, khl458, leomadsil197, axxaya140 ... And 6 more
abdoulo68
Report a bug