Prison Architect - Alpha 7

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on Feb 22, 2013 by NeyoBeyo2193 in Games > PC
Downloaded 16 times.

• add Prison Architect to bookmarks
  • Summary:
    Prison Architect is the world's latest Prison Management Sim. Starting with an empty plot of land you must construct a holding cell with basic water and electricity to house your first batch of prisoners, to buy you enough time to create a proper cell block. You'll need to hire some guards, get some showers built and unless the kitchen is up and running with chefs working away you're going to end up with a riot on your hands. From there you take your prison in which-ever direction you like. A monstrous super-max or comfortable center for rehabilitation, the choice is up to you.
    Written by Stormarekilla31.75K
    report summary
Prison Architect - Alpha 7 (Size: 88.8 MB)
  prisonarchitect-alpha7-pc.zip 88.8 MB

Description

As with any of my uploads the file is untouched, it is DRM free so does not need to be cracked, simply extract to where you want it to be installed and run the .exe to play.

I have quite terrible internet and my ISP refuses to raise my upload speeds, I have done my best to get the speed as fast as it is possible and can only seed about 80% of the time. When your download completes please seed to at least a ratio of 3.0, it is very little to ask this from you, I understand not everyone can upload all the time (I certainly can't) but it would help keep the torrent alive.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
88.8 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Prison Architect - Alpha 7

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 21 Mar 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 21 Mar 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 067FA0ACF71A340EE8A5AE5F4451C4ACAA0A124D

Uploader Comments

NeyoBeyo2193 • 23 Feb 2013, 18:53
@sinCERO Would be nice to know why this was bad voted. The game works perfectly fine, no viruses as it was scanned by several programs and has been untouched since downloaded from the official links.
NeyoBeyo2193 • 23 Feb 2013, 02:45
I'll seed to a ratio of 20.0, I have a lot of things to upload and I will not be uploading them forever, I'm simply starting the torrent up and it is up to the rest of you to help out a little once you have finished downloading it.
anonymous • 23 Feb 2013, 13:52
I will seed for a little bit, But i might buy game after
NeyoBeyo2193 • 23 Feb 2013, 23:45
That's good, keep in mind it's pretty early alpha still though and there's a few glitches here and there.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
NeyoBeyo2193 • 23 February 2013, 18:53
Show comment
@sinCERO Would be nice to know why this was bad voted. The game works perfectly fine, no viruses as it was scanned by several programs and has been untouched since downloaded from the official links.
anonymous • 23 February 2013, 13:52 Show comment
I will seed for a little bit, But i might buy game after
NeyoBeyo2193 • 23 February 2013, 23:45
Show comment
That's good, keep in mind it's pretty early alpha still though and there's a few glitches here and there.
NeyoBeyo2193 • 23 February 2013, 02:45
Show comment
I'll seed to a ratio of 20.0, I have a lot of things to upload and I will not be uploading them forever, I'm simply starting the torrent up and it is up to the rest of you to help out a little once you have finished downloading it.

User Opinions

Report a bug