SpyHunter 4.1.11.0 + Crack [dazz1][h33t]

seeders: 74
leechers: 0
Added on Jul 4, 2010 in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

SpyHunter 4.1.11.0 + Crack [dazz1][h33t] (Size: 14.46 MB)
  SpyHunter 4.1.11.0 + Crack [dazz1][h33t].rar 14.46 MB
  tracked_by_h33t_com.txt 23 bytes

Description

SpyHunter 4.1.11.0:

As malware continues to evolve and become more sophisticated to avoid detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus programs, SpyHunter responds with new advanced technology to stay one step ahead of today’s computer threats.

SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application designed specially for people like you, not for tech experts. It is automatically configured out of the box to give you optimal protection with limited interaction so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.

SpyHunter’s latest version (v.4) has added a variety of advanced protection features to detect the latest parasites while keeping you actively protected. SpyHunter takes it a step further by offering additional customization capabilities to ensure every user is able to custom tailor SpyHunter to fit their specific needs.

SpyHunter has the ability to detect and remove rootkits, which are used to stealthy install rogue anti-spyware programs and other trojans. Rootkits use hidden and encrypted folders to avoid detection by traditional security software. SpyHunter’s newly integrated advanced rootkit detection technology allows it to perform an instant rootkit scan and promptly display a message upon detection. The message will ask the user to reboot the computer and after reboot the rootkit will have been removed.

In order to completely remove rootkits, Windows must be stopped upon boot because rootkits utilize other files that load and run with Windows. Therefore, to prevent rootkits from regenerating on a user’s computer, we’ve added a Compact OS into SpyHunter that allows your system to be booted without Windows so that the rootkit may be removed.

If SpyHunter’s automated malware removal fails, Spyware HelpDesk, an interactive feature intergrated into SpyHunter, allows our technicians to analyze your machine and create custom fixes to specific malware problems that may be unique to your machine and conveniently transmit the fixes directly to your SpyHunter program. This feature is not only significant for detecting difficult malware, but it allows us to provide you with the optimal technical support to ensure that your system is free from rootkits, trojans, worms, spyware, rogue anti-spyware programs, and other computer threats.

How SpyHunter can Benefit You:

* Detect, remove and block thousands of spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types malware.

* New! Integrated SpyHunter Compact OS to aid in removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware parasites.

* New! System Guards will identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.

* New! Exclusions feature allows you to exclude certain programs from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.

* Interactive one-on-one customer support service called Spyware HelpDesk.

* New spyware definitions updates added daily to ensure complete protection from the latest malware trends.

* Easy to use interface with intelligent automatic protection.

* Custom malware fixes specific to your computer’s spyware problems. SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk creates a diagnostic report that is analyzed by our technicians, and an automated custom fix generated from the report is sent back to you via SpyHunter.

Homepage: Click here

System: WinXP/Vista/Win7

Installation:

1. Install program (do not run)

2. Copy crack to install folder overwriting original

3. all done!

4. RAR File

To see more cool uploads click here!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.46 MB
seeders:74
leechers:0
SpyHunter 4.1.11.0 + Crack [dazz1][h33t]

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
outdated 06 Nov 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
outdated 18 Mar 2014 - - -
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
blocked 18 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 18 Mar 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 18 Mar 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
1337x
Torrent hash: ff8a1b3ad83e9c028017702d6968f9b564942ae9

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
honkytonknz53 • 11 December 2014, 19:48
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Excellent
honkytonknz53 • 11 December 2014, 19:48
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Excellent
anonymous • 15 November 2014, 09:34 Show comment
its updating do I allow also here's for people who don't know torrents now this is the basics for most torrents from games, music and vids also program.... programs you need:
anonymous • 15 November 2014, 10:04 Show comment
programs: 1: 7 Zip- to extract the folders as most folders need to be extracted. 2: power ISO-to mount- this is for virtual drives so it can read programs-games that you download. 3: A torrent client- I use bit torrent as it produces upto 1.5gb download rate even if your internet sucks( you may need to look up on youtube how to increase speed by 400%) it is the fastest results). 4: I SUGGEST DOWNLOADING DLL FILE FIXER AS IT WILL FIND FILES NEEDED FOR PROGRAMS AND IS ALSO A ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE THAT CAN ALSO DEFRAG YOUR PC WELL FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE... NOW LETS GET TO IT.... ps. disable firewall of computer as most things will come up as virus even though there not. ok so download the file from the torrent site that you want (I suggest magnet link as its easier or you can always just click download but you maybe redirected- kick ass torrents, pirate bay are the best sites. 2:once file is downloaded goto the folder its in and right click on it, then select 7 zip and click extract(the bigger the file the longer it takes). 3:after its extracted open the new folder and click on the setup file of whatever it is and download the program once the program is done downloading... DO NOT OPEN.... NOW go back to the folder of where you extracted the files and there should be a crack folder... now all you do is copy the crack folder... now once it is copied goto local drive C.... once you click on local drive C a bunch of folders will open up now once the folders are opened there should be download, programs etc.... now click on programsx86(windows) once that is open goto the programs name of what you downloaded and now open that folder. now once you have done this just right click as soon as the folder opens and paste the crack if it comes up with replace then click replace all... and whalla you now have a fully working program. FOR GAMES AS GAMES ARE DIFFERENT:(PC)OK so you download the game you want. next you extract it, may take a few mins.. now if you have power iso once the files are extracted you should see a dis symbols against your files... these are the game discs.... anyways make sure you read the read me file as some are different... anyways right click on the game disc and mount the image by clicking on power iso and mount to virtual drive..YOU MAY NEED TO ADD VIRTUAL DRIVES THROUGH THE POWER ISO PROGRAM, I SUGGEST ADDING ONLY THE ONES YOU NEED I USE 6.... now once there mounted they will come up in the disc tray as if you just inserted a disc. now click on them as if your installing a game naturally it works the same way.... DO NOT OPEN THE GAMES WHEN DOWNLOAD HAS FINISHED CLOSE THEM. now go back into the folder where you originally downloaded the game and copy the cracks per game you download and paste in programx86 in the C DRIVE.... replace all if it comes up.... now there you go you have a new computer game but... PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE READ ME FILES AS THERE ALL DIFFERENT AND MOST PEOPLE HAVE INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAMES ESACT AS THE READ ME FILE SAYS IN ITS FOLDER..... ANYWAYS THATS THE HARD PART DONE.....NOW FOR THE FUN MUSIC AND VIDEO ARE SIMPLE JUST GOTO THE WEBSITE DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE AND JUST PLAY MOST MUSIC AND VIDEOS WONT NEED YOU TO EXTRACT BUT DO REQUIRE TORRENT DOWNLOADER.... and that's that also the best place to look for info is youtube....
IsuruAwesome19 • 01 July 2014, 01:16
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Working like a Boss!!lol
anonymous • 19 August 2014, 17:53 Show comment
i have tried doing this 3 times and it is not working. what am i doing wrong? somebody please help!
anonymous • 30 May 2014, 11:15 Show comment
funziona bene... l'unico che funziona
DSquizzle42 • 22 March 2014, 14:40
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Worked well. Crack was easy to setup, and now I'm just enjoying Spy Hunter. :D
Amstard2278 • 24 February 2014, 14:00
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thanks
Tele11256 • 09 January 2014, 12:51
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Good
Discipel4life8191 • 03 January 2014, 20:33
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thanks
anonymous • 13 August 2013, 22:15 Show comment
where do I find the install folder?
Show More All

User Opinions

Rob634711, bommen1710, QBSBear893, Egor1010472, Hanns99266, mika49192, fatboiwebdesign143, kamilgo291, wayne-bruce53, joedawg31 ... And 52 more
Asadstep4788, KnockKnock553619, bluesmoke2531, chaitoo2498, PaulAndicot474, reus2010318, Chadieboy190, kauser_wazir77, MennyC60, psv11129 ... And 5 more
Report a bug