Star Wars: KotOR PC.iso + no-CD crack

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on Apr 14, 2009 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 0 times.

Star Wars: KotOR PC.iso + no-CD crack (Size: 2.37 GB)
  SWKotOR + crack.zip 2.37 GB

Description

//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic PC
\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//

INSTALLATION:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) Using a program such as Alcohol 120 or Daemon Tools, mount or burn the file "Star Wars KotOR 1-4.iso".

NOTE: When the installation asks for CD 2, do not mount "Star Wars KotOR 2-4.iso" on another virtual drive, simply mount it over "Star Wars KotOR 1-4.iso".Do the same for CD 3 and CD 4 using "Star Wars KotOR 3-4.iso" and "Star Wars KotOR 4-4.iso"

2.) After the game is installed, the game will ask for you to insert the Play Disk. Just mount "Star Wars KotOR 2-4.iso"

//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\

Patch / Crack
\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//\//

1.) To apply the crack just open the "swkotor.exe" to your SWKotOR root directory (C:Program FilesLucasArtsSWKotOR)

2.) When it asks if you want to replace the existing file press yes. [Vista users may need to run as admin]

3.) DONE!!! ENJOY!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.37 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Star Wars: KotOR PC.iso + no-CD crack

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 21 Jul 2013 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
TorrentPortal
SumoTorrent
Torrent hash: 8fce7accca09ab2953647baf1081745c68d5a52d

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
Oxyaction6 • 07 December 2014, 20:17 Show comment
Doesnt work, downloads fine but once everything is done it doesnt load the game, just the image of the ebon hawk then nothing
J_Aaron892544 • 09 August 2014, 03:05
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Thank you
anonymous • 17 June 2014, 02:34 Show comment
For anyone having trouble with Vista. I couldn't get it to work until I selected the install location as Program Files X86 instead of the default Program files, and replacing the mss32.dll file in the Game folder with the one I downloaded from GameCopyWorld or another site.
tes_45362937 • 13 May 2014, 17:01
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thanks didn't worked out at first but after applying a patch downloaded from KAT, i was able to play the game
anonymous • 05 January 2014, 10:50 Show comment
during installation. it asks for disc 4 even though disc 4 is what just finished. I tried using all other discs including 4 and nothing works. somebody please help me
anonymous • 26 October 2013, 10:15 Show comment
it crashes a lot
M4$TER-E5 • 13 August 2013, 21:26 Show comment
audio: 1video: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMh1A1s9vbk
problems solved if it still doesn't work look in the description
anonymous • 12 August 2013, 21:34 Show comment
audio: 1video: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMh1A1s9vbk watch this it helps worked me. If it still doesn't work look in the description
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug