Starbound Beta Update 2 **anuJ (Size: 903.53 MB)
Genre: Arcade, Platform, RPG
Publishing House: Chucklefish
Developer Website: http://www.chucklefish.org/
✔ Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
✔ Processor: 1.6 GHz
✔ RAM: 1 GB
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 2 GB
✔ Video Card: 256 MB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall
Description: Starbound - this is an indie game that combines arcade and the sandbox genre. Beautiful pixel wonder how developers are said, "combines a mixture of games like Terraria, Diablo, Metroid, Castelvania, Pokemon and something that had never been done before." The game is very nice and good Sci-Fi setting, in which we play a representative of one of 7 races and have the technology to travel to outer space. We get a spaceship, which serves as home to us using that in the future will be able to cross the entire universe. Absolutely every object in the game, up to a tree or a flower, has a description. All observations will be written in the e-magazine to show your friends later. Speaking of friends. Yes, the game supports full multiplayer! You will be able to show them their position in the world, which are unique for each planet. Explore together, is not it better One of the main chip of the game is that the graphics in this game - procedurally generated, ie graph itself is randomly generated, so arranged the game code. For example, according to developers, only one rocket launcher has 21,000 different models! Same thing with the creatures. Everything is done in order not to have two similar planets. They can get around in a circle, that will add even more realism and environment in space. As much emphasis placed on the game character study areas. Another important role is played NPC. They are required to craft, which is also very important in this game to get quests and rewards. What this game is really great opportunities, proves another interesting point - the entire planet can be your home. Every aspect of the planet is under your control - the weather, the terrain, population, resources - all this can obey your will. The game features a system of teleports. Fully deformable terrain - you can safely dig deeper into the cave of the planet. In the end, you can indulge in a population of living creatures on the planet.
Update 2: Strongly reduced (sometimes to zero) value of the early items in pixels
- the later stages, you can now recycle ore pixels with plant
- Monsters have a chance to drop a little meat, even if they are not killed by hunting guns
- is no longer possible teleport to the alien ships out of the ground
- now Kraft Dressings of four fibers, not fabric
- Home clothing people no longer apeksovskaya
- Now the monsters drops the meat with a chance of 70%, if killed hunting weapon (and not 50%)
- Called you guards now consider you as their primary
- Plant appears earlier
- Slightly reduced fuel consumption during the flight to other planets
- Changed text tutorial to encourage the player to explore other planets
- Added a hunting knife, killing them when they drop off of mobs meat as well as archery
- Added a new legendary weapon
- Losing pixels death reduced to 20% for the test, but we can change it in the future
- [16:27] Tiy, By the way, you can make a noticeable silver? Done!
- Added new armor warm
- UFO now destroying blocks
- also made it (UFO) a little easier, reducing the level from 10 to 9
- to correct scale heat to make it clearer
- Slightly increased the speed of production units
- Over hotbar slot now has rooms
- Can be crafted climbing ropes!
- Scale hunger is always displayed if you eat
- Now when holding Alt displayed scale famine
- Add stupid, fun way to get content levels 4-10.
Soon we will do more levels of content! I'd like to see this week was 1-2.
- Fixed a bug where the miniboss level 11 and do not drop off of what had to start dropping.
- Of these, now drop the gun.
- UFO no longer have to fly! (They flew to attack the birds)
- A lot of bug fixes.
- bug fixes
- Fixed crash of the game
- Fixed a problem with the FP