The Walking Dead Episode 1 Crack Only-RELOADED (Size: 3.35 MB)
The Walking Dead Episode 1 (c) Telltale Games
04/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam
1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Adventure
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as
Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a
convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world
devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors
stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned
girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
* Episode 1 - A New Day
* Episode 2 - Starved for Help
* Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
* Episode 4 - Around Every Corner
* Episode 5 - No Time Left
* Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The
Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie
* A tailored game experience - Live with the profound and lasting
consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions
and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
* Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the
story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
* Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel's farm before Rick
and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious
location in Walking Dead lore
* You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that
will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There's no time to
ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
* An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful
decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for
survival in a world overrun by the undead
* Artwork inspired by the original comic books
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!