Torrent verified. Downloaded 0 times.

Witchblade (Size: 1.89 GB)
  Annuals & Specials
  Destiny's Child
  Main Series
  One-Shots
  Tales of the Witchblade

Description

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////_________////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////___|\ \///////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////__|\ \0oEdito0\//////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////__| \ \________\/////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////___| \ T \ █████████|____////////////////////////////////////
//////////////__| \ I \ █████████████| \//////////////////////////////////
//////////////\ \ D \ ██████████████████| \/////////////////////////////////
//////////////|\E \ █████████████████████|_______\////////////////////////////////
//////////////| \ ████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|////////////////////////////////
//////////////| |█████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|_///////////////////////////////
//////////////| |█████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀| \______////////////////////////
//////////////| |█████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|__\ \_//////////////////////
//////////////| |ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \_________////////////
//////////////| | EEEE DDD IIII TTTTT |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|_____ \///////////
//////////////| | EEE D D II T |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \ \//////////
//////////////| | EEEE DDD IIII T |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|______\ \/////////
//////////////| |ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| edit | \////////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| | \///////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|_| |__| \//////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \/////
//////////////| |████ █ ██ ██ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|________________\////
//////////////| |████ ████ ███ ███ ████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████ ████ ███ ███ ████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████ █ ██ ██ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |██████████████████████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |█████████████████ ███|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |██████████████████████ ████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
//////////////| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
/////////////_| |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|\░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
__________//|\ |████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|_\░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
\/| \__|ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░|/////
\| | |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|______________\////
\ | |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
\ | |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
______________\| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|████████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|████████████████████████████████████|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|░░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀\░░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀\░░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀\░░░░░░░░░░░|////
▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| \|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀\░░░░░░░░░░|////
_______________|ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ\|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀\░░░░░░░░░|////

An Edit Release, All credit goes to the Original Scanners, I reccomend CDisplay to view the files;
If you prefer archiving your files in .rar or .zip format u can do this by renaming the .cbr files to .rar or .zip.
Seed and Give me some feedback on the releases, I always try to come out with the highest quality comics available.
Sharing is caring!!
If you want me to seed a specific, previously uploaded, torrent, just write a comment on my latest upload and I'll seed it!
I also take requests, if you'd like to see a specific series/mini-series/graphic novel/whatever, posted by me, just let me know, again, on my latest upload and I'll try my best to get it done!:D
- Don't Forget to Rate this torrent (+ or -) on the quality!

Rating Scale:

[0-2[ - Eye-Melting Goodness
[2-4[ - Awful Piece of (...)
[4-6[ - Bad, J-Just...Bad...
[6-7[ - Read-able, as in 'Meh'
[7-7.5[ - Fair..I guess..
[7.5-8[ - Entertaining
[8-8.5[ - Good Stuff.
[8.5-9[ - Very Good Stuff!
[9-9.5[ - Extraordinary! (Stuff)
[9.5-10[ - Epic! (Stuff)
[10] - O.M.G!!(O.O)

'If you've got the time to download, you've got the time to say Thanks!'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rating: 9.5/10

Written by: Ron Marz
Art By: Stjepan Sejic/Various
Covers by: Stjepan Sejic/Various

The series follows Sara Pezzini, a tough-as-nails NYPD homicide detective who comes into possession of the Witchblade, a supernatural, sentient artifact with immense destructive and protective powers. The weapon has bonded with various other women throughout history, the most recent being the series' former co-lead, Danielle Baptiste. Others who have come into contact with the Witchblade include Cleopatra and Joan of Arc. Sara struggles to hone the awesome powers of the Witchblade and fend off those with a nefarious interest in it, especially entrepreneur Kenneth Irons. She also struggles to maintain a personal life.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.89 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Witchblade

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 08 Jun 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
outdated 08 Jun 2014 - - -
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 20 Jul 2013 - - -
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted 20 Jul 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: db45b3e9dc66413d43697d87e3a17fe2d2105bd3

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 30 January 2013, 18:29 Show comment
Super awesome! Thanks.
anonymous • 13 June 2012, 08:25 Show comment
ahhhh cmon download please
anonymous • 27 May 2012, 14:15 Show comment
glad to have found this torrent, but it is frustrating me. been trying to download for days. Even though it says it has 19 seeds, I'm only able to at most get 2. Initially I downloaded about 50% of it at 100kb+, but its now dropped to 15kbps tops, sometimes not even connecting to a seed. At this point I have 94% downloaded, but currently at 1 seed, and 0kbps. For the past 4 hours.

User Opinions

Halo_Leader2836, .GENESIS.2415, ProdigalDummy1939, sirgimpsalot1333, thule20051048, sugio123861, futurewave845, VoidChronos110, ckvn47, mcumbo43 ... And 4 more
Report a bug